And I'm on Etsy!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh, the air we breathe....

I live in the area of Los Angeles.

Let me say.

The air outside looks like the color of my widely known obsession for triple shot iced mocha beverages. Can we say just slightly brown? If only it smelled like my coffees tasted.

A tree snail moves faster than what I accomplishing this day. I'm over-heated, I'm tired, and I'm sure my lungs are devalued by 50 percent.

I'll explain that.

See, I run a cash system on my lungs given that, at any moment, I'm sure I'm carrying enough precious metal to pay for any future college educations for my future kids. Bar any coughing from particulants within my system, I should be more valuable especially in this high priced precious metals market. Unfortunately, after coughing, wheezing and hacking miserably, I'm now losing in the stocks. Sigh.

Please rain here. I must sign off to perform a rain ritual which may involve naked dancing.

No comments: