And I'm on Etsy!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh, I've been so terrible-ish at keeping up with this thing. As much as I want to share with the world all my lovely viewpoints and crazy thoughts, I fear that you, meaning everyone that exists outside my head, would find it boring.
What have I been up to....
Starting many journeys lately. I've taken up playing the violin! Actually, more fiddle style as I love Celtic music...and want to annoy everyone with my pre-school knowledge of playing. I'm a success! I've already managed to break the bowstrings so I must be good.
As soon as I can bang out "Old MacDonald", I'll be sure to report.
Hope all is well in the cyberverse and I'll try to keep up with the daily shennanigens of yours truly. Oh, and the jewelry. I have got to whore myself somewhere....

7 comments:

Amy said...

Hey!! I just got a violin, too! I haven't started yet, and I know it's a lot to ask to start this particular instrument later in life, but I'm excited about it. I do play guitar already, so I'm hoping that helps (but I bet it won't!).

Almay Alday said...

The lovely violin! My mom made me learn how to play when I was in grade school, but the piano was more my style! Good luck!

Kelly said...

Hey gals! I'm way past my 20's and I just took up the violin for shites and giggles. I figure, you're never too old...so what the hell, right? :)

PonderandStich, stay in touch and let me know how it goes for you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I coul, but I hav'nt any musical year, lol :-)

Audrey said...

I really like Celtic music too!! Our boys took band in school, the first few weeks of practice were really hard on the ears - but if you keep it up you'll be playing "real" music in no time!

Kelly said...

I hope so, Audrey! lol! I heard myself screech a few times and...well, someone ought to put me in the woods somewhere until I improve.

Evelyn Markasky said...

You're not boring!!